Sunday, May 24, 2009

Amusement Parks Are So Swell

Once again, the last time I went to the mall, I saw something that inspired me. The Hermes display window had these hot air balloon models with a bunch of the fashion brand's scarves. The hot air balloons reminded me of those carnivals and amusement parks with the ferris wheels, etc. And of course, I always have Robin on my mind, so the hot air balloon will be in the shape of a lovely bunny:


I wish I owned my own ferris wheel. Then I could ride for free <3

3 comments:

Soey Milk said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Soey Milk said...

but if your ferris wheel stops when youre on top no one can save you hun :-0 ... you should share it with me

To Alemap said...

My ferris wheel would never stop. It'll keep going round and round so I could be happy.

And of course I would share it with you my darling.